Instructions and reminders for the LTAIG listserv:
- It’s hosted by the Public Library Services Branch of the BC Ministry of Education.
- Recently graduated from school? Congratulations! If you subscribed to the LTAIG listserv using your school email address, remember to change to a more permanent email address so you don’t miss anything. To do that, unsubcribe your school email and subscribe your more permanent one. See below for instructions. You can change all your BCLA listservs at one time.
- If you want to send a message to all members of the list, send a new message to email@example.com. Do not send unsubscribe requests here! See below…
- To change your listserv subscriptions go to http://www.bclibraries.ca/listservs/bcla/. You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from any BCLA listserv here. Obviously ours is the best, but the other ones can be nice too. 🙂
- If you need any help or have any questions or comments concerning this list, you can contact the managers of the list by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Archives of old messages sent to this list are available online for listserv members only at http://lists.bclibraries.ca/sympa/arc/ltaig-list. You will need to login to the site to view the archives. If you have not already selected a password for your PLSB list subscriptions, click on ‘First Login’ (on the left hand side of the screen) after browsing to the link above. You will be sent an e-mail with your temporary password , so you can log in for the first time. The e-mail also includes a link to the password reset page, so you can set your password to something more memorable. You will only need to do this once, and the change is effective for all of the BCLA or PLSB lists to which you are subscribed.