– Rise in E-Book Readership is Good News for Reading Over All, Report Says.
– A Pew study has some more data about library users, eBook readers, and who embraces their library.
– US Justice Department sues Apple over eBook pricing.
– Ottawa cancels C@P (Community Access Program) Public Internet Access.
– At Long Last, Twitter Files Anti-Spam Lawsuits.
– New York Public Library to Digitize Washington, Thoreau and Twain.
– The next time someone tells you the internet killed reading books show them this chart.
– ALA 2011 Most Frequently Challenged Books List.
– Google’s awesome new spell-check is powered by the entire web.
– How to scan books for your own personal library.
– You may have heard of dust busters but how about a bus duster?