– The Canadian Urban Libraries Council analysis of public library trends.
– E-book battle: Libraries, publishers square off on pricing.
– Yep, it’s time to check your $#%@& Facebook privacy settings again! Here are 12 easy steps.
– Reverse psychology social media campaign saves library. Here is a short video showing how they did it.
– StatsCan users stunned by cuts to data surveying. Certain Labour and Income stats just won’t be there any more.
– Who will curate the aggregators? The future of news: mobile, video, data — & crowdsourced.
– Who will curate the relics? Raiders of the Lost Relics.
– Curate this: Here’s what Wikipedia looks like over time and place.
– Aggregate this: 300,000 book reviews dating back 20 years. Done! Thanks to Media Source and their new web link for librarians.
– Access, Access, Access, read all about it: Two new libraries have opened this month in an area of the District of Columbia with a high unemployment rate and scarce resources.
– And finally this week did you know Keith Richards wanted to become a librarian?