– Supreme Court of Canada reins in fees levied on music, video games and other materials.
– The American Library Association (ALA) Council has passed a resolution in support of school libraries.
– Controversial copyright rules threaten Canada – European trade deal.
– On the cusp of Canada’s new Copyright Law (Bill C-11) becoming law here are four intriguing copyright cases.
– Top 10 Takedowns in Google’s Copyright Transparency Report.
– Reforming copyright in the USA.
– Thanks to Sylvia Nurse for bringing this sailing library to our attention: Story Sailboat Takes Books to the Bay.
– Courtesy of Deb Thomas, the Library Services for People with a Print Disability Survey Executive Summary has been released.
– Library Associations Defend Right to Lend Books Printed Abroad in Supreme Court Filing.
– 3 new ‘free the internet’ movements: how to choose the one for you.
– TED to launch bookstore for iOS.
-George Siemens sits right down and writes an open letter to Canadian Universities regarding technologies and learning.
– Ukrainian Students Develop Gloves That Translate Sign Language Into Speech.
– Researchers Digitize AIDS Quilt to Make It a Research Tool.