– Survey says: Open Access survey findings throw light on the evolving role of the librarian.
– Consumers face long wait for $52 million tied to Apple e-book ‘conspiracy’.
– DOJ ebooks suit could “wipe out the publishing industry as we know it”.
– ‘Encyclopedia Brown’ author Donald J. Sobol remembered.
– Neil Gaiman will pen five children’s books.
– Can Harry Potter teach English?
– French anti-piracy chief: ‘punishment is not enough’.
– Britain Requires Open-Access Publishing for Publicly Financed Research.
– To help government libraries acquire e-books more strategically, ebrary, a ProQuest business, has added thousands of relevant e-books across acquisition models.
– Print books still dominate, but ebooks made up 15 percent of all trade book sales in 2011.