– Ontario Library and Information Technology Ass’n signs declaration of Internet Freedom!
U.S. Justice Department slams Apple refusing to modify e-book settlement.
– Are you tired of that cumbersome Overdrive system of getting eBooks? I know I am. BC could learn a lesson from 3M’s new Cloud solution.
– The paradise of the library: ” A tide is coming in the kingdom of books”.
– Cloud databases 101: Who builds ‘em and what they do.
– Interesting case in the U.K.: Authors face royalty threat from volunteer libraries.
– Library of Congress still planning to archive all public Twitter posts.
– Serials Solutions has reached agreement to index the LibriVox collection of free audiobooks for discovery in the Summon service.
– You have heard of school lunch programs. Why not library lunch programs? At D.C. libraries, food for young minds and bodies.
– Open-Source LibraryBox Project Branches Out.