– The Digital Library of America project has raised $1 million to help make library materials freely available online to anyone.
– Why data should be our guiding light on public policy.
– Librarians at Comic-Con: Bringing Comics to Life at the Library.
– But in 2011, for the first time in six years of annual Canadian library surveys, an entire genre of resources – graphic novels – was challenged for removal from a library’s collection.
– On the move: Library and Archives Canada has compiled the first-ever master list of how well its massive collection is holding up as it prepares for a major move next year of thousands of pieces of Canadian history.
– What makes a book a book and not just a bunch of data?
– Is this a book? Random House TV to make shows based on books.
– In praise of the public library.
– Google urges end to authors’ lawsuit saying its digital library helps authors and the public.
– A Guide to F**king Up in the Digital Age.