– Is Twitter a publisher or a distributor? There’s a crucial difference.
– Library Journal and Bowker survey says 28% of library patrons want to download e-books at their local libraries.
– Meanwhile in Canada: Canadian-Controlled Ebook Infrastructure Project Progressing. But don’t hold your breath.
– ebrary enhances strategic E-book Acquisition program for public libraries.
– Dead trees? How about dead printers?
– Damages Could Exceed $1 Billion in Authors Guild Case Against Google.
– 25 Libraries To Follow on Pinterest.
– 20 Twitter Chats Every Librarian Should Know About.
– France will cut funding to its piracy police.
– The library battle in Seattle.
– Music downloading and copyright: CBC Radio’s Sunday Edition concludes its popular series on the history of the music business, Robert Harris’s Twilight of the Gods.