– Libraries as Post Office? The United States Postal Service (USPS) may invite some public libraries to double as post office.
– Survey says: Canadian Book Buyers and Their Relationship to Libraries.
– A Selection of Findings from The Survey of Institutional Digital Repositories, 2012-13 Report.
– Conference Paper: “Ebooks: Has a Content Divide Replaced the Digital Divide?”
– DOJ compares Apple and publishers to big oil in ebooks case.
– Kobo replaces Google in eBook deal.
– Instead of books as bricks of paper why not books as “platforms”?
– Students Find E-Textbooks ‘Clumsy’ and Don’t Use Their Interactive Features.
– How should academic libraries communicate their own value?
– Google lashes out at German copyright ‘threat’.
– Why the Nook is failing: One chart, four reasons.
– “Geek the Library” helps raise awareness for one state’s local libraries.
– 8 lovely libraries in Australia and New Zealand.