– Starting in October, libraries will pay an average of 220 percent more for Hachette’s ebooks.
– Amazon Publishing shares some sales numbers in email to agents.
– EBSCO releases 2013 Serials Price Projection report.
– Kobo partners with Livraria Cultura to sell e-readers in Brazil.
– The serious business of Kindle Serials.
– Innovative services at public libraries highlighted in new ALA issues brief.
– Australian librarian to visit Canada to see how Canadian libraries engage the community.
– More cloudy days ahead when it comes to the Cloud.
– Thanks to Annette for mentioning this opinion piece in the Vancouver Sun about the important of libraries to community.
– Netflix exec: Canada’s broadband caps “almost a human rights violation”.