– Thanks to Allan Webner for bringing this to our attention: BCcampus to co-ordinate provincial open textbook project.
– Oyster Wants to be the Netflix of eBooks and Raises 3 Million in Funding to Make it Happen.
– Kobo Acquires French company which could lead to offering more digital comics and illustrative material.
– To sell books to China, foreign publishers may have to play by its rules.
– In self-publishing push, Amazon expands Kindle Owners’ Lending Library to Europe.
– Around the world, no set rules for ebook pricing or digital reading.
– Frankfurt Book Fair 2012: Self-publishing, cell phones and startups.
– Applied Science and Technology Source new from EBSCO Publishing.
– Where your computer goes: an inside look Google’s data centres.