– The Canada Council for the Arts announces 2012 Governor General’s Literary Award winners.
– Library in a disaster zone after Hurricane Sandy.
– What Katrina Can Teach Libraries About Sandy and Other Disasters.
– Assessing the Market Value of eBooks Acquired by Libraries: An Economic Analysis Commissioned by ALA.
– Flat World Knowledge to Drop Free Access to Textbooks.
– Library Journal awards Best E-book Database to ebrary’s Academic Complete.
– EBSCO Publishing Releases K-8 and High School E-book Collections.
– LAC Modernisation – Does it Add Up?
– Pearson Project Will Let Professors Mix Free and Paid Content in E-Textbooks.
– Ferriss: Even if I sell a million Kindle books, some people will call it a failure.
– In praise of literature. A literary scholar looks back, and ahead, to diagnose the problems facing his field.
– Sony’s Reader app on iOS: Better late than never?