– Thanks Laura Houle for spotting this: E-Book Media and Communications Toolkit.
– Study: 67% of PreK-12 eBooks Purchased from Follett.
– Can a ‘Spotify for books’ really work?
– Publishers brace for authors to reclaim book rights in 2013.
– New stats: Ebooks still growing, but more slowly.
– BuzzFeed’s latest: Is this the future of magazines?
– One in five employees uses Dropbox at work.
Why you should be afraid of the UN’s plan to regulate the internet.
– The Ten Most Beautiful School Libraries In The World.