– NYT upgrades children’s bestseller lists for a digital era.
– Can a ‘Spotify for books’ really work?
– New York Times launches ebook programs with Byliner and Vook.
– Amazon’s all-you-can-eat kids’ Kindle content should scare competitors.
– UK literary agency partners exclusively with Amazon to break UK authors into US.
– Simon & Schuster signs new ebook retailer contracts post-DOJ settlement.
– Best Books 2012: What This Year’s Award-Winning Titles Tells Us.
– Just in time for Chrstmas: Time Inc.’s MyRecipes.com launches e-cookbook series.
– And a selection of winter reading by the New York Review of Books.