– The Vancouver Public Library: Thriving in a digital age.
– Macmillan CEO: No, we won’t settle with the DOJ in the ebooks case.
– Penguin settles with Department of Justice in ebook pricing case.
– Ebook prices aren’t dropping faster because they weren’t too high before.
– Quora wants to go head-to-head with Wikipedia — and maybe Google too.
– 65,000 tweets in 2 minutes: Twitter officially opens your archive.
– Amazon’s super-duper data pipeline is now ready for its close-up.
– Publishers Lunch opens online bookstore, Bookateria.