– EOS International announced that they will exhibit at this year’s Ontario Library Association Super Conference in 2013.
– When do we take time anymore just to do nothing? Realtime & the off switch.
– Print book sales fell in 2012 – but no faster than they did in 2011, says Nielsen.
– ‘Print is Here to Stay’: a WSJ article spreads like wildfire.
– Kindle Touch gets Paperwhite-like reading features with software update.
– Ten Bold Predictions for Ebooks and Digital Publishing in 2013.
– Publication of a book on Scientology is cancelled in the UK after legal threats.
– Paragraph launches an aggregated lit mag for the iPad age.
– Shop for ebooks at the grocery store, with new txtr/ReaderLink partnership.