– Top 5 Academic Publishing Trends to look out for in 2013.
– E-book battles: Fighting for public library access to e-books helps publishers.
– Tacoma’s Pierce County Library’s “Stop Being Scrooge” campaign: A plea for bookworms to unite against Scrooge-like publishers not selling e-books.
– To fight Amazon’s “black box,” iPad publisher Inkling opens its 400 ebooks up to Google.
– Why Public Libraries Matter: And How They Can Do More.
– iOS Newsstand offers early peek at new magazine issues.
– Why online book discovery is broken (and how to fix it).
– Who coined the term ‘social media’?