– Documentary throws the book at Google scanning project.
– 16 e-textbook providers: Who’s publishing and who’s selling?
– How publishers are re-imagining the Textbook in 2013.
– University libraries test ebook sharing.
– Why Apple is the stumbling block in Amazon’s ebook transition.
– Project Aims to Bring PLoS-Style Openness to the Humanities.
– How to use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to borrow ebooks from the library.
– ALA Librarians learned a dazzling array of tips and tricks for increasing their public relations efforts.
– OverDrive announces streaming video and audio services for libraries and schools.
– What digital magazines can learn from ebook publishers.
– Excellent under 5 minute interview with Toronto librarian Jane Pyper on CBC’s Lang and O’leary Exchange.