– The BCLA has issued a letter of support and now ARL-CARL issued Joint Statement in Support of Dale Askey and McMaster University.
– Bankrupt publisher saved by BC Competitor.
– eBooks better than traditional printed pages for the elderly.
– Meet the unlikely group that saved Timbuktu’s manuscripts.
– Amazon wins broad patent to create marketplace for used digital content.
– Digital magazine sales still tiny overall, but titles like Reader’s Digest see huge growth.
– iTunes launches Breakout Books section to highlight self-published titles.
– Why Google’s settlement with French publishers is bad for the web.
– Will book publishers become irrelevant?
– A good book is like good medicine – reading for mental health.
– How to Save a Public Library: Make It a Seed Bank.