– In lawsuit with publishers, open textbook startup Boundless hits back.
– A Dutch publisher talks about his new mobile app with subscriptions for individual writers.
– Updated: Time Warner reportedly in talks to sell most of its magazines to Meredith.
– Startup Plympton acquires DailyLit to deliver serial fiction in a digital age.
– Department of Justice clears Random House-Penguin merger.
– Hearst: Women finally embracing online magazines thanks to 7-inch screens.
– Inkling makes its Google-friendly digital publishing tools free to everyone.
– EBSCO Publishing releases new eBook subscription offering – eBook Public Library Collection.
– OCLC and FamilySearch partnership will combine resources for richer genealogy research experience.