-Why Libraries Should Be the Next Great Start-Up Incubators.
– CISPA, the Privacy-Invading Cybersecurity Spying Bill, is Back in Congress.
– Judge rules Twitter images are protected by copyright.
– DRM Lawsuit Filed By Independent Bookstores Against Amazon, ‘Big Six’ Publishers.
– Amazon’s ‘price parity’ clause attracts attention of German antitrust regulator.
– Why Science Journal Paywalls Have to Go.
– Four companies that are changing digital reading in Africa.
– Macmillan, start-ups and the Brazilian publishing market.
– Your next Kindle could be embedded in your car.
– Bestselling author riles many, calling libraries ‘no longer relevant’.