– Book publisher to drop lawsuit against McMaster librarian.
– Recorded Books in Partnership with SirsiDynix Announces eResource Central Integration.
– Librarians have a convenient way to begin or expand their e-book collection with 23 new eBook Subjects Sets from EBSCO Publishing.
– How the internet is kickstarting a teen poetry revolution.
– As Nook revenues plunge, B&N says it’s “calibrating” strategy but “committed” to devices.
– Updated: Amazon tells iOS users not to download latest Kindle app update.
– Authors face change as Amazon tightens affiliate policy on free Kindle books.
– Here’s some very interesting viewing for library/database/information retrieval types. Harvard Library Lab Releases 20 Project Overview Videos Online.