– EX LIBRIS Association Calls for a Parliamentary Review of Libraries and Archives Canada.
– US Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Libraries, Consumer Rights.
– MIT to release redacted Aaron Swartz documents.
– The Toronto Public Library’s latest revenue stream: A major book chain.
– Reinvention and innovation will protect public library services says Capita.
– Google Admits to Drive-by Invasion of Privacy.
– Courthouse Libraries BC selects Soutron Global: Multi-site Legal Library to migrate from SirsiDynix.
– Open-Education Company Helps Develop Textbook-Free Associate Degree.
– Anti-vaccine Group Coming to Vancouver Creating Controversy Over Freedom of Speech.
– Kickstart this book! What I learned about crowdsourced publishing.
– Amazon Publishing launches literary fiction imprint, Little A.
– Can we please stop saying “unstructured” data?