– Why digital book publishers are starting to embrace data.
– Librarians respond to the launch of the Digital Public Library.
– On big data, the Boston Marathon and civil liberties.
– Tumblr CEO David Karp says at least 70 users have turned blogging into book deals.
– Canada clears Random House-Penguin merger.
– Apple sought iBooks recommendation deal with Goodreads, was blocked by Amazon purchase.
– The increasing popularity of Mysteries in print and ebook.
– eBound partnering with Canadian libraries on homegrown e-content distribution solution.