– The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright.
– Social Media: Libraries Are Posting, but Is Anyone Listening?
– UC Berkeley enters into pact to give disabled students more access to books.
– Partnership Gives Students Access to a High-Price Text on an MOOC Budget.
– “Fair use” takes center stage at Google Books appeal.
– Author Harper Lee sues for To Kill a Mockingbird rights.
– Baker & Taylor launches app for reading library ebooks, but still doesn’t support Kindle.
– The New York Public Library Discusses eBook Pilot Projects.
– OverDrive and Sourcebooks to Launch Ambitious Ebook Data Experiment.
– WorldCat database reaches 2 billion holdings: University of Alberta adds 2 billionth holding to world’s most comprehensive online library catalog.