– Library head Daniel Caron resigns as $170,000 in expenses found.
– White House Rolls Out New Rules to Open Up Government Data.
– CSA guidebook: the CSA is suing Mr. Knight and his son, Gordon, for violating copyright.
– What’s the best price for a self-published ebook? $3.99, Smashwords research suggests.
– Apple wins trademark case over ‘iBooks’.
– In Nook, Microsoft sees a chance to compete against Amazon and Apple.
– PBS MediaShift starts publishing ebooks; first topics: cord-cutting and self-publishing.
– Amazon Publishing launches Kindle Love Stories podcast, focused on romance books.