– Massive Open Opportunity: Supporting MOOCs in Public and Academic Libraries.
– BC Government provides $1 million for literacy outreach.
– New funding program for B.C. Aboriginal Audio Digitization & Preservation.
– B.C. makes post-secondary free online textbooks available.
– Califa Launches Enki, a Lending Platform for Direct Ebook Distribution.
– Survey Examines British Academics’ Use of Digital Tools in Research and Teaching.
– Ebooks made up 20% of the U.S. consumer book industry in 2012, up from 15% in 2011.
– Publisher Threatens to Sue Blogger and Metadata librarian for $1-Billion.
– German online publishers’ anti-adblock campaign backfires.
– Vancouver Public Library Discusses Urban Green Space and eBooks.