– Ignoring the Evidence: Another Decade of Decline for School Libraries.
– What exactly does “a11y” stand for?
– In Prince George news: City librarian earns provincial honour.
– Internet Archive to bring TV news footage to the public.
– Penguin agrees to $75 million class action settlement in ebook pricing lawsuit.
– SirsiDynix releases Enterprise 4.3 and Portfolio 4.3.
– The Seattle Public Library has unleashed Books on Bikes, a full service library on wheels.
– Eleven tactics to keep your reading choice a secret.
– Keith Richards Owes ’50 Years’ of Library Fines.