– Judge: Google must give FBI user information.
– First eBook in Overdrive’s Big Library Read Program Downloaded 24,000 Times.
– SirsiDynix and Bibliotheca reaffirm Global Strategic Alliance.
– Random House Launches BookScout Mobile App.
– First Gale-Smithsonian Collections come to libraries worldwide.
– Hybrid Authors Weigh in on a Myriad of Issues.
– What the Toronto Star, Chicago Tribune and other media companies have learned from publishing ebooks.
– HarperCollins makes it easier for authors to give away their ebooks.
– The biggest difference between Amazon and book publishers.
– From the desk of Myron Grover: Contempt for values: The controversy over Library and Archives Canada’s Code of Conduct.