– Library and Archives Canada private deal would take millions of documents out of public domain.
– Heritage minister looks at restoring local archives program.
– Visit proves there’s still a place for public libraries.
– Universities and Libraries Envision a ‘Federated System’ for Public Access to Research.
– Publishers Propose Public-Private Partnership to Support Access to Research.
– Leading virtual reference and patron support software, Mosio’s Text a Librarian is now Mosio for Libraries.
– PwC: the U.S. consumer ebook market will be bigger than the print book market by 2017.
– Will the latest NSA surveillance scandal be a wake-up call about the power of data?
– Amazon In France: French Culture Minister Calls Website ‘Destructive For Booksellers’.
– Soon you’ll be able to read iBooks on your Mac.