– The Library Copyright Alliance applauds the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for finalizing the Treaty for the Blind.
– DOJ compares Apple and publishers to oil cartels.
– For University Presses, a Time of Fixing Bridges, and Building New Ones.
– ReadersFirst: A movement to improve ebook access and services for public library users.
– As sales plunge, Barnes & Noble says it will stop making Nook tablets.
– New WorldCat Metadata API will enable OCLC members, partners to build new applications for libraries to catalog in WorldCat.
– What did ancient Rome look like in A.D. 320?
– The Rise of Electronic Short Form Publishing.
– Bill Moyers Essay: How Citizen Power Can Save a Library.
– Breaking up the Monolith – The Modular Future of Scholarly Publishing.