– Court rules Apple fixed ebook prices, led an illegal conspiracy.
– The real villain in the ebooks case isn’t Apple or Amazon — it’s publishers’ addiction to DRM.
– Funding cuts lead to University of the Fraser Valley Mission Campus library closure.
– Canadiana.org under fire for digitization deal with Library and Archives Canada.
– Pew Study: Teens Still Love Print Media, ‘Traditional’ Library Services.
– Authors Guild Loses Class Action Status.
– Amazon launches graphic novel imprint, with George R.R. Martin among first authors.
– The Latest UK Digital eBook News.
– Why public libraries should follow Chicago’s lead and build maker labs.